Outsource your Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) development, audits and corrective actions, to industry experts
Feeling limited by your company’s internal resources? Compliance and timely reporting are difficult, especially when you are juggling multiple responsibilities and ever-changing regulations/directives.
Gain a partner for your success when you work with Envirosoft. We have experience helping oil & gas companies with:
CEMS Code Compliance
Reporting For Air Monitoring Directives
Complying With Alberta Stack Sampling Code
General Company Compliance
Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Compliance
Experience the confidence of accurate & timely reporting
Ensure your company’s compliance to CEMS requirements with the help of Envirosoft! We ensure all of your personnel, data, and reports meet code regulations.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Completion of annual CEMS QAP audit requirements
- Assistance with revisions to your QAP’s based on audit findings (when audits completed by other parties)
- Scheduling of Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) in accordance with Alberta or Canadian CEMS codes
- Development & delivery of CEMS site-specific training programs
Alberta Air Monitoring Directive (AMD) Compliance
Gain the help you need preparing Air Monitoring Directive Annual Emissions Inventory Reports (AEIR) and AMD QAP’s for your Approved facilities
Ensure your company’s full compliance to ever changing air monitoring directives now and in the future. Entrust Envirosoft’s industry experts to ensure compliant AEIR and QAP’s for you!
Envirosoft can help you:
- Develop new facility-specific AMD QAP’s
- Conduct Alberta Approved facility-based AMD QAP audits
- Prepare annual AEIR reports in compliance with the Alberta AMD
- Update your AMD QAP’s based on audit findings (when audits completed by other parties)
General Compliance Reporting
Compliance without the headache
No matter your company’s reporting needs, Envirosoft can help! With a strong technical background and years of industry-related experience, our team of experts is fully qualified to prepare compliant & timely reports for you.
- Experience in Alberta Stack Sampling Code, CEMS Code, Air Monitoring Directive, and more
- Proven expertise conducting monthly & annual reports across various jurisdictions
- Knowledgeable in ambient & source monitoring data
- Experts in equipment performance & data accuracy
Collect, manage, & report emissions data with the help of integrated software
Employ a single application or an entire suite of modules, depending on what makes the most sense for your company. Maintain total control over your project costs by taking advantage of our subscription-based plans. This ensures you pay only for the applications you need, when you need them.