Outsource your Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) development, audits and corrective actions, to industry experts
Reduce the internal resources needed for seasonal compliance and ensure your reporting is timely and accurate. You gain a partner when you work with Envirosoft and we have experience helping the oil and gas industry with:
CEMS Code Compliance
Reporting For Air Monitoring Directives
Complying With Alberta Stack Sampling Code
General Company Compliance
Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Compliance
Report with confidence
Ensure your company’s compliance to CEMS requirements with the help of Envirosoft! We ensure all of your personnel, data, and reports meet code regulations.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Completion of annual CEMS QAP audit requirements
- Assistance with revisions to your QAP’s based on audit findings (when audits completed by other parties)
- Scheduling of Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) in accordance with Alberta or Canadian CEMS codes
- Development & delivery of CEMS site-specific training programs
Alberta Air Monitoring Directive (AMD) Compliance
Gain the help you need preparing Air Monitoring Directive Annual Emissions Inventory Reports (AEIR) and AMD QAP’s for your Approved facilities
Ensure your company’s full compliance to ever changing air monitoring directives now and in the future. Entrust Envirosoft’s industry experts to ensure compliant AEIR and QAP’s for you.
Envirosoft can help you:
- Develop new facility-specific AMD QAP’s
- Conduct Alberta Approved facility-based AMD QAP audits
- Prepare annual AEIR reports in compliance with the Alberta AMD
- Update your AMD QAP’s based on audit findings (when audits completed by other parties)
General Compliance Reporting
Compliance reporting made easy
Whatever your company’s reporting needs are, Envirosoft can help! With a strong technical background and years of industry-related experience, our team of experts is qualified and eager to help.
- Experience in Alberta Stack Sampling Code, CEMS Code, Air Monitoring Directive, and more
- Proven expertise conducting monthly and annual reports across various jurisdictions
- Knowledgeable in ambient and source monitoring data
- Experts in equipment performance and data accuracy
Collect, manage, & report emissions data with the help of integrated software
Enhance your ESG reporting and GHG emissions management with Envirosoft’s purpose-built solutions. Our partners rely on our solutions as best-in-class and have confidence that our reporting methodologies have been verified hundreds of times. Pricing is subscription-based, which eliminates risks and gives you greater control of your project costs. Discover for yourself why oil and gas companies use Envirosoft’s solutions to gain control of data and increase business insight.