Emission Manager™ (EM™) is a web-based data management system and emissions calculation tool, designed specifically for the oil and gas industry. Based on published CAPP (Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers) and API (American Petroleum Institute) methodologies, it provides a unique solution for the calculation, tracking, and reporting of facility- and corporate-level Greenhouse Gas (GHG) and Criteria Air Contaminant (CAC) emissions, as well as GHG emission intensities.
Benefits of Emission Manager™
- Integration with Petrinex to merge production accounting data and company hierarchy
- Can integrate with Production Accounting systems for automatic upload of production accounting data (outside of Alberta/Saskatchewan)
- Pre-populated emission factors to support allowable methodologies in all jurisdictions
- Allows for entry of equipment-specific, or stack-tested emission factors
- Calculates GHG and CAC emissions inventories all in one application
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Program
National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI)
Base-Level Industrial Emissions Requirements (currently in draft)
Reporting Regulation Industrial Emitters for Greenhouse Gas
- AB / AEP:
Specified Gas Emitters Regulation (SGER)
Specified Gas Reporting Regulation (SGRR)
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Reporting
- CAPP Responsible Canadian Energy (RCE) Reporting
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Special Projects.
Fuel Flare Vent Manager™
Fuel-Flare-Vent Manager™ (FFVM™) is an easily configurable and simple-to-use web-based data management solution for operations and production accounting personnel to track and report unmetered fuel, flare, or vent volumes using a common platform.
Benefits of Fuel-Flare-Vent Manager™
- Estimates unmetered fuel consumption (natural gas, diesel, propane, and gasoline).
- Unmetered flare and vented volumes (corrected to standard conditions) from non-routine events such as well blowdowns, piping, vessel and compressor blowdowns, and compressor starts.
- Logging of metered flare volumes from non-routine events, allowing for the creation of on-demand Flare/Vent Logs.
- Unmetered flare and vented volumes (corrected to standard conditions) from routine emission sources such as pneumatic devices, chemical pumps; casing gas, solution gas, glycol dehydrators, and storage tanks.
- Monthly volume estimations can be exported to internal field data capture and/or production accounting systems, to simplify the reporting to government. In addition, a breakdown of vented volumes from the various sources can also be fed into an emissions management application Emission Manager™ to increase the accuracy of the company’s air emissions inventory.
- BC / OGC:
Flaring and Venting Reduction Guideline
- AB / AER:
Directive 007 Volumetric and Infrastructure Requirements
Directive 017 Measurement Requirements for Oil and Gas Operations
Directive 060 Upstream Petroleum Industry Flaring, Incinerating, and Venting
Directive 076 Operator Declaration Regarding Measurement and Reporting Requirements
Enhanced Production Audit Program (EPAP)
- SK / MoE:
Directive R01 Volumetric, Valuation and Infrastructure Reporting on Petrinex
Associated Gas Conservation Directive S-10
Saskatchewan Upstream Flaring and Incineration Requirements S-20
Dehy Manager™ is a powerful web-based data management solution for the collection, compilation, and storage of current and historical operating and emissions information for glycol dehydrators. The software is also able to model the emissions and create the Dehydrator Engineering and Operations Sheet (DEOS). Furthermore, it will automatically generate a variety of reports including a Dehydrator Inventory Report that must be submitted to the various regulatory agencies on an annual basis.
Dehy Manager™ provides a significant step-change improvement in how companies manage and maintain the data for their glycol dehydrators, as well as alleviate some of the workflow challenges associated with generating annual updates to the DEOS.
Benefits of Dehy Manager™
- Directive 39 requirements all managed through one application
- Built-in emission limits calculation and exceedance warnings
- Maintenance of historical operating parameters and analytical data records
- Flexibility to allow entry of benzene calculations from multiple simulation tools (GRI GLYCalc v.4, Rich/Lean Glycol samples, HYSYS, PROMAX, Total Capture)
- Upload templates provided for automatic upload of analytical data from multiple laboratories.
- Provides the ability to easily generate multiple simulations based on varying operating parameters to aid with optimization
- Pre-formatted DEOS and Annual Benzene Inventory Spreadsheet easily generated through reporting function
- BC / OGC:
07-03 Benzene Emissions from Glycol Dehydrators
- AB / AER: Directive 039 Revised Program to Reduce Benzene Emissions from Glycol Dehydrators
- SK / MoE: Guideline to Reduce Benzene Emissions from Glycol Dehydrators
Regulatory Document Manager™
Regulatory Document Manager™ (RDM™) is a web-based repository for a company’s facility licence and environmental approval information. The RDM™ offering is in the form of a “managed service”, whereby oil and gas clients gain access to the regulatory information over the internet, but Envirosoft gathers and stores their regulatory information and documents on their behalf.
Benefits of Regulatory Document Manager™
- Provides convenient and easy on-line access for viewing and retrieving Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) regulatory documents;
- Provides access to a facility’s regulatory history (including all historical licences, amendments, and associated Directive 056 Application Schedules);
- Indicates to AER auditors that the company has a process in place for the management of regulatory documents;
- Increases confidence that the most current facility regulatory information is being viewed for decision-making purposes;
- Alleviates employee frustration and time wasted tracking down regulatory information.