Envirosoft is pleased to announce the release of v5.0 of Dehy ManagerTM. This latest release includes a number of enhancements designed to address the latest changes to AER’s Directive 039, which come into effect in May 2019, including:
- Proration of yearly emissions and dehy benzene limits in AB.
- Expansion of the facility information and company contacts sections to capture new required data points (e.g. Petrinex ID, Qualified Person info, etc.)
- Management of multiple regenerator controls.
- Complete redesign of the DEOS for AB dehys, including the option to upload a signature.
- Complete redesign of the annual Benzene Inventory form for AB dehys, including the development of a .csv upload for the AER’s OneStop system.
- Ability to upload and store public notification documents, as well as supporting documents pertinent to each revision date.