Envirosoft has just released a new software application called NOx ManagerTM, developed specifically to meet the new NOx monitoring and reporting requirements of the Multi-Sector Air Pollutant Regulations (MSAPR) for stationary spark-ignition gaseous-fuel-fired engines.
The application is designed as a single data management system to help manage company compliance with the various tracking, reporting, and record keeping requirements of the regulation, while also dramatically decreasing the administrative burden.
Version 1.0 of NOx ManagerTM contains the following functionality:
- Centralized, web-based data management solution, allowing unlimited company users.
- Repository for Engine Inventory in preparation for Registration prior to January 2019.
- Flat Limit and/or Yearly Average “Group” and “Subgroup” Emission Threshold Management.
- Engine Performance Testing and Emission Checks Management.
- Compliance Dashboard for individual engine limits, as well as ongoing monitoring of Flat Limit or Yearly Average intensities for subgroups throughout the year.
- Scenario Tool to model impacts of changes to engine inventory and emission intensity threshold for Groups/Subgroups (e.g. through acquisitions/divestitures).
- Document Upload and Record Keeping.
- Reports prepared for the bulk upload of registration information to Environment and Climate Change Canada’s (ECCC) Engine Registry.
Envirosoft is currently scheduling training for companies who would like to subscribe to NOx ManagerTM, allowing time to import engine data, as well as register the engines with Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) required by January 1, 2019. Contact us today if you would like to find out more!